The Law Offices of Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC. has made its focus helping clients to achieve their business objectives by assisting them in addressing their legal challenges. We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, and motivated technical person to help us develop new capabilities in our every growing automated processes.
- Hands on experience in either Softomotive WinAutomation and/or Help Systems Automate Task Builder – focusing on automating web site data entry and data mining.
- 5+ years WinAutomate/Automate Application Development work experience.
- IBM AS400/I-series experience in RPGLE, CLLE is a plus.
- Perform a wide range of project functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing project priorities adjustments.
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Ability to collaborate with high performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Ability to develop and trouble shoot Automated processes being used on mixed Windows environments and security settings.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Develop and support different service offerings of business processes Automation.
- Define development approach and standard methodologies to implement the solutions.
- Excellent social, verbal & written communications skills for multiple audiences.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
The Law Offices of Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off