Who are we looking for?
Role includes but is not limited to support for remote and on site users, break fix for laptops, processing tickets, inventorying material, Salvage (find all data storage devices), cleaning up area, and making deliveries. Role also may include other tasks such as meeting delivery drivers and other basic warehouse functions.
- Windows 7 (and some Windows 10 desirable)
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Enterprise tools (e.g. SCCM, Active directory, encryption, anti-virus)
- Knowledge of enterprise networking, printing
- Strong skills in common office productivity applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc.) both in answering user questions about usage and diagnosing issues
- Experience supporting Apple mobility products (IOS)
- Client support
- Fundamentals of HW, Windows, Application support, networking, printing, mobile devices (e.g. Apple IOS)
- Stays current with technology trends
- Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Comptia A+ certificate or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with supporting clients with their PC support needs (including HW, Applications, Operating systems, printing, network, etc.)
- Past experience in a Warehouse environment
- Shift: M-F days.
- But the successful candidate will be a true team player since that is the approach used which may require team members to work in varying roles including
- Mobile phone support
- Imaging and configuration
- Level 2 breakfix/deskside
- Walk up centers
- Also note that
- Significant walking may be required
- Some lifting of up to 40 pounds is required
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation.
Who are we?
Mphasis ww.Mphasis.com is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
Mphasis is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Mphasis was ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #165 by Fortune India 500 in 2011. Incorporated in 1992, Mphasis(BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS; NSE: Market Tracker) serves marquee customers across the globe including six top global banks, eleven out of fifteen top mortgage lenders, and three top global insurance companies and has about 22,000 employees across sixteen countries. Are you in The Cloud? We are!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 to $18.50 /hour
- SCCM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Image and re-image computers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Desk Side IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- Milwaukee, WI (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)
- Dell (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance