The Diocese of Orlando is actively seeking a Risk Management Project Manager . Under the direction of the Risk Manager, the Risk Management Project Manager supports the overall Diocesan risk management and safety programs by analyzing, measuring, and coordinating mitigation of operational or enterprise risks. In the execution of these duties, the Risk Management Project Manager liaises with Diocesan and entity leadership as well as with various vendors and contractors, ensuring timely and successful project outcomes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison between Diocesan entities and Security vendor to manage security program for Diocesan churches, missions, schools and all other entities:
- Evaluates and prioritizes Diocesan Security Program roll-out plan, including communications, in conjunction with executive staff.
- Oversees security methodology, physical security and vulnerability assessment schedule for churches, missions, schools and all other entities in conjunction with vendor.
- Acts as point of contact for assessment reports and recommendations, while managing communication and document retention process, under direction of legal counsel.
- Administers global document management of site-specific emergency operations plans.
- Oversees stakeholder meeting schedule with church and school administration, local law enforcement and fire rescue.
- Coordinates schedule of staff training.
- Partners with Risk Manager and Director of Facilities to manage facility matters identified within the security assessments and develops plans accordingly.
- Manages roll-out of security standardization program.
- Manages Security Program approved budget under the direction of Risk Manager, including operational and programmatic functions. Reviews and authorizes program expenditures accordingly.
- Upon successful implementation of the Diocesan Security Program roll-out plan, long-term risk management initiatives include the following:
- Manages the loss control assessment program at Diocesan entities.
- Responsible for facilities disaster and hurricane policy, preparation, recovery efforts, and continuity of operations, including management of contractors.
- Partners with entities to correct facility issues identified thru insurance assessments and works with Facilities Director to develop strategic global preventive and operational maintenance service plans.
- Manages property claims as part of the claims management process and attends quarterly claims review.
- Manages annual Flood Elevation Certificate request.
- Partners with Risk Manager to evaluate, draft and update Risk Management related policies in conjunction with Diocesan policy committee process.
- Leads Diocesan-wide facility safety committee and facility policy vetting team.
- Partners with Real Estate Manager and Comptroller to ensure appraisal data accuracy regarding facility related information.
- Partners with Risk Manager, Director of Facilities, and insurance broker to review Contractor Safety Standards and related elements.
- Accident response including OSHA site visits, investigation and multiple incident program.
- Manages Risk Management training requirements and assist Risk Manager in administration of Diocesan-wide training programs.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications, establishing personal networks and participating in technical societies.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration, occupational health and safety, or related field with 5-7 years of related experience.
- Must have experience in technology-based office management and office support.
- Requires proven multi-tasking capabilities.
- A valid Florida driver’s license is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and time demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Requires excellent writing skills.
- Must possess a heightened sense of confidentiality and a strong sense of respect for the Roman Catholic Church., its teachings and hierarchy.
Job Type: Full-time