- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Key Tasks, Qualifications, and Certifications:
- Ability to automate, build & deploy in a highly secure/restricted environment.
- Familiar with Unit Test creation, Implementation and integration into automated builds.
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting, integration and development of various types of process improvement and automation.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 6 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year