- Base salary + Commission of 10% on every sale you generate and close ranging from $40,000 - $500,000 (on average) per sale.
- Acquire new clients/customers and generate sales for Quadris Technologies, LLC on a daily basis.
- Plan and execute marketing, branding, sales goals, and public relations initiatives.
- Prepare and present Sales and marketing strategies to President to advance Quadris Technologies, LLC.
- Operate with a comprehensive understanding of our clients. Be the main point of contact for all marketing initiative for external resources.
- Ensure and aid in marketing expansion in greater Austin area and United States territory.
- Meeting with customers face to face and conducting presentations.
- Having full knowledge of our clients' brands, goals, and standards.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Identifies e-commerce trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Any additional tasks/roles given by the President of Quadris Technologies, LLC.
- Proven ability to acquire new customers and generate sales
- Associates Degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills is a must.
- Strong work ethic is a must.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be customer-focused.
- Excellent Mac OS and/or Windows document editing skills.
- Candidate must be able to work in excess of 40 hour week as required.
- Required to commute around Austin and surrounding areas for marketing and promotions for long periods of time.
- Required to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $5,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Less than 90 days
- 3 to 9 months
- More than 9 months
Typical deal size:
- Office or call center
- Trade shows
- Door to door