The opportunity is bright with Suntuity solar.
Suntuity Solar is part of Suntuity Group, one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the US and abroad. Our values and profitable growth are fueled by sustainable and ethical business practices and a key focus on exceptional customer service.
The Suntuity Solar team is driven by the need to make a difference in the lives of everyone we meet. We truly believe that profits are merely a side effect of success, which is measurable by our ability to build trust amongst our colleagues, partners, and customers each and every day.
We’re passionate about our contribution to a world that utilizes an environmentally friendly and sustainable energy source. For every system we install we make a donation to Suntuity Foundation, our not-for-profit organization that brings solar energy to the less fortunate.
Sustainable Business Practices
We leverage sustainable business practices and technology solutions around the globe.
Our mantra is “People | Planet | Profit” ─ in order of importance ─ and they all play an integral role in our business strategy.
Building Trust, we work with our customers and business partners to ensure an inclusive solar culture that thrives off trust, respect, and dignity. We’re committed both internally and externally to conduct ethical operations and always provide an optimal experience for anyone who works with Suntuity Solar.
Innovation: By leveraging our access to the most advanced technologies the solar industry has to offer, we continually push innovative boundaries to increase energy efficiency and system performance. The proper equipment helps maximize your solar offset and monthly savings.
Diversity & Teamwork: One of our most significant assets that plays a big role in our company culture is diversity in the workplace. Our team is comprised of professionals from various background and skill sets, which allows us to serve a multicultural customer base.
As a Solar Energy Consultant, you will be tasked with working hand in hand with our corporate office in creating new leads and cultivating interest in transitioning to renewable energy. Upon educating your clients as to the benefits of going solar you will be responsible for putting homeowners on the pathway to a cleaner and greener future
- The best financing options available from Lease to ownership through a variety of products available
- Both the technology and tools from hardware to software to accomplish the best presentation possible in order to close the most amount of deals while cultivating an environment of excitement and understanding with your clients
- Industry leading training in products, techniques, and support from a heavily experienced management team
- We host a very aggressive compensation, 50/50, and the best incentives in the industry
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regularly cultivate new business by both cold calling customers and pursuing company leads
- Obtain the necessary paper work for the state and utility and communicate effectively with the rest of the company
- Participate in team campaigns such as door to door, tables at events, and presentations that reach crowds of homeowners
- Routinely follow up with current customers and guide them comfortably through the Suntuity installation process
Qualifications and Skills
- Can do will do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to surpass goals
- Organized with a desire to improve your sales abilities
- The ability to be a self-starter with very little supervision needed
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented