For 37 years, Hudson’s furniture has been serving Central Florida’s residents with our mission of Turning Houses into Homes. We have been awarded # 1 Furniture Retailer of the Year by the Home Furnishings Association and plan to continue that #1 trend for years to come. Without our amazing staff we would have never been able to achieve this status. Due to our tremendous success and growth, we are now looking for new associates.
Our Working Family Team:
We have a very valuable and diverse culture here at Hudson’s and we consider everyone a part or our working family team! We have long lasting careers here with us and tremendous growing opportunities. We are looking for a Returns Department Supervisor who cares about making a difference and impact on the quality of work taken place in our warehouse area.
What do we provide? We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Package!
- Hourly rate (based on previous experience)
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Great comprehensive training program.
- Company Matched 401(k) Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Full Time Position
- Hourly Rate Varies on Background and previous work history
- Process All Truck Returns: Check all trucks in that are off loaded each day into the return area. Accurately disposition all product to determine if it can be returned to stock, repaired, sold as clearance, order parts as needed, or disposed of. Ensure all trucks are checked in in a timely manner.
- Vendor Credits/Chargebacks: Process chargebacks, credits, or returns for any product found to be defective on the vendor’s behalf.
- Supervise a team of up to 4-10 employees: Train, mentor and coach, monitor productivity and take appropriate action, including reviews and warnings.
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
- Returns Floor: Manage presentation of entire returns area including workstations, 101, shop and recover area.
- Trash/Recycling: Process all trash in the facility by sorting cardboard and styrofoam for recycling and the rest as trash, ensuring the area is clean at the end of each day.
- Responsible for completing any other activities/tasks requested by management relative to warehouse operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires good computer skills, and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Must possess problem solving skills to independently resolve issues as they arise via e-mail and phone.
- Position requires lifting up to 75 lbs, bending, stooping, and operating a lift.
- Requires working inside and outside of an office in a warehouse environment.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent, college education preferred.