CarSaver at Walmart is looking for a Sales Consultant to help them revolutionize the way the world buys cars. This position offers the unique opportunity to work with the largest retailer in the world and some of the industry’s top leaders to build a new national brand.
CarSaver is actively working with Walmart and other Fortune 100 companies to give consumers a fast and easy way to buy, finance and insure their next car. If you have a proven track record in sales and want to work in a fast-paced environment that recognizes excellence, CarSaver at Walmart invites you to apply for this position.
Get your foot in the door of a growing startup with an innovative product, great team and the ability to move your way up the sales ladder. We’re looking for go-getters who wants to learn about, and be part of a best of breed sales process.
The Sales Consultant sits at the forefront of CarSaver at Walmart’s sales strategy and success. We are seeking sales professionals who want to join a fast-growing dynamic company. You will be the driving force behind the CarSaver Dealer Network, building meaningful relationships with car dealerships across the country. You will also attain an incredible amount of experience working for a premier startup in the auto industry.
The right person is smart, personable, resourceful and driven. We will provide all the training needed for the right candidate. If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will SUCCEED with the guidance of our Sales Management Team. Applicants with sales experience in other industries are also encouraged to apply.
- Develop key dealer relationships
- Effortlessly deliver exceptional sales experience to dealerships, and sincerely care about helping them gain new customers
- Close new business with auto dealer decision-makers
- Hit or exceed a monthly sales objectives
- Prepare and process dealer e-contracts accurately and completely
- Work collaboratively with Client Services to provide an outstanding experience to participating dealers
- Follow all sales processes and policies.
Perks- Our team members enjoy benefits which include:
- At least 1 year of inside sales experience cold calling, networking, and building relationships through phone and email communication
- Ability to make 50 phone calls, send 25 emails a day and handle online sales presentations
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and/or other goals
- Excellent written and verbal skills – no exceptions
- Know your way around the computer (MS Office, MS Outlook, Google Docs, CRM)
- Possess a positive "can do" attitude and be a team-player.
- Must be competitive in nature with the drive to give 110% each day to maximize earning potential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Automotive experience not necessary!
- Base Pay Plus Commission = competitive income with no caps
- Full-time position
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program