We are seeking customer service oriented team members, who appreciate a family atmosphere! Regardless of your level of experience, you must be ready to constantly learn and better yourself.
- When given state of the art equipment, able to consistently generate a minimum of $20,000 in revenue and perform excellent work.
- Able to perform daily responsibilities listed below:
- Maintain consistent communication with dispatch
- Perform excellent customer service
- Perform excellent quality work
- Properly clean and maintain equipment and vehicle
- Participate in on-call rotation and rapidly respond to customer’s plumbing emergencies
- Most importantly, be the team member everyone wants to work with!
- Salary plus bonuses - between $60,000 and $100,000+
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company provided vehicle with paid fuel that you may take home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)