When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Ebenezer Care Center
is part of a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Long Term Care, Adult Day, Assisted Living and Independent Living. We are located in the heart of Minneapolis, conveniently located along the many bus routes. We serve a VERY diverse and cultured population among not only our residents but staff as well.
The Director of Staff Development and Infection Preventionist, is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for performance management and CQI in the facility.
- Consults within and among departments as needed and within confines of position
- Coordinates training programs for the community
- Support cross continuum of quality efforts through organizational development
- Oversees infection control through education and surveillance
- Participates in Safety Committee
- Demonstrates commitment to employee engagement
- Minimum three to five years’ experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred BNS, Quality Management or related degree
- Current MN RN licensure
- ANCC Certification in Gerontology preferred, APIC Membership required
- Willing to receive specialized Infection Prevention and Control Program training