Performance Health, a highly successful and fast growing for-profit health care company based in Warrenville, Illinois, is seeking a dynamic systems administrator to support our next generation infrastructure/cloud platforms and corporate-wide technology operations globally.
This role is responsible for managing and implementing new services within Performance Health’s global Office 365 environment in the Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) function of the Company. Additionally, this role will support other cloud services such as Azure, Rackspace and AWS as well as the global server and Active Directory environments.
This role has the option to be remote based.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain best practice administration of the Office 365 environment.
- Administer core Office 365 components such as Exchange, InTune, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, etc.
- Design implementation, including communication and training, around all Office 365 tools such as Group, Teams and Planner
- Manage Office 365 security and compliance features, including DLP, data governance, email encryption and threat management.
- Manage Azure and AWS security, storage and networking
- Support VMWare and virtual server environments
- Administration for multiple Active Directory domains
- Provide support for level 3 desktop escalation issues
- Research and recommend long-term, cost-effective, enterprise-wide I&O solutions
- Issue and Problem Management within areas of responsibility as well as providing assistance to other areas for these items where needed
- Creation of outage, crisis management, and remedy plans to improve the quality of services
- Thorough documentation of systems and dependencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing all key components of Office and Azure AD Connect
- 4+ years of experience managing large scale Active Directory environments
- 4 +years of experience managing virtual servers utilizing VMWare products
- 4+ years of experience with successfully leading projects that implement new IT systems in an organization
- 4+ years of experience working with on-prem server environments and databases
- Expert experience migrating email environments to Exchange Online
- Experience managing Azure and AWS cloud solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, analytical and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional, international team environment with little or no direction
- Broad technical background in Information Technology infrastructure and operations related domains
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Must have a strong culture of trust, problem-solving, innovation, ownership, and respect
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.