Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Event Administrative Coordinator
in Irvine, CA
. The Event Administrative Coordinator will work in the Travel & Events Department at In-N-Out Burger.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Help plan and execute all aspects of social and sporting events, such as researching locations, negotiating contracts, selecting and coordinating vendors
- Research venue options and review with event stakeholders
- Perform site visits
- Manage the request for proposal (RFP) process, contract negotiations
- Coordinate all logistical elements of the event, such as review and approve banquet event orders, negotiate and manage hotel room blocks, coordinate department meetings, post event wrap-up
- Assist the Meeting & Event Planners and the department with other company sponsored events
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and customer service are required
- Full-time position, Hourly (non-exempt)
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Department needs will call for occasional evenings and weekends
- Travel time: It is anticipated that 10-15% of the work time will be spent in the field and will require overnight and weekend travel
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or hotel management, marketing, business, public relations or relevant field is preferred, but not required; Work experience can substitute for a degree
- One (1) year of experience working in event planning, with hands-on experience in all facets of meeting planning is (preferred)
- Knowledge of contract negotiations, room blocks, and meeting space layouts
- Must have the ability to manage a project from inception through completion
- Proven ability to negotiate, plan and successfully manage a variety of events and small meetings
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional on-site event operation skills
- Proven history of providing outstanding customer service while proactively troubleshooting/problem solving
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized, efficient and flexible
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communication with all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously/independently yet be an integral part of an overall team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software, including Word and Excel; Online registration systems experience a plus.
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon
. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.