Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Bay Area? ThoughtSpot's Search and AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
The IT Director is responsible for all IT end user first level support and defined second level support comprising of personal computers, communications/networking, telephones, software installation and\ administration, technical office equipment. Additionally, you will be responsible for the company's overall asset inventories, budgets, vendor management, hiring and managing an effective global IT helpdesk team. Managed tasks include the identification, prioritization, escalation, and resolution of end user support requests in a timely fashion. Responsible for supporting projects and special events as needed with communications and network technical support. The manager will have experience building processes and procedures to support our security and compliance stance as well as IPO system readiness.
- Lead the support of all end-user technology at our global office sites including
- Service Desk Administration
- Management of a global Service Desk
- Management of 300+ Mac and PCs
- Mobile device management
- Video Conferencing management
- Wireless networking, PBX and phone
- Connectivity issues LAN,WLAN, VPN, VoIP
- Process development for standardizing Onboarding and ITSM support
- SLA, KPI and operational metric management
- Administer AWS, Azure, GCP environments
- Responsible for hiring and manage/lead a global desktop support team
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of conference room systems
- Responsible for installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems
- Act as lead and escalation point for IT support team
- Balance daily operational requirements with long-term strategic planning and communication
- Manage third party vendors, service providers and consultants, ensuring compliance to contractual obligations and SLA's
- On call after hours and weekend emergency support of 24/7 operations
- Asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment
- Manage financial aspects including budgeting and purchasing
- 5+ years managing a global IT Service or Help Desk team
- 5+ years of experience in a similar IT support / Admin role
- Experience performing and monitoring SOX controls and compliance
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and "will do" attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good problem solving ability and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience with Mac hardware and OS, engineering workstations
- Possesses excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent leadership skills and work collaboratively
- A quick learner and not afraid to make difficult decisions that enable projects to be completed in a timely fashion and with a sense of urgency
- Education : Bachelors degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent work experience
At ThoughtSpot, we solve some of the hardest, most challenging problems in technology. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as opportunities rather than roadblocks. It's why diversity isn't a box to check; it's the heart of "Selfless Excellence," our core value we live every day. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo.
We support our employees with great benefits like 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage for employees and dependents, equity in a late stage startup backed by top-tier VCs, conveniently located Palo Alto office with onsite gym, company-provided catered lunch and dinner, and paid holidays and flexible paid time off.
ThoughtSpot's Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. With ThoughtSpot's next-generation analytics platform, business people can use Google-like search to easily analyze complex, large-scale enterprise data and get trusted insights to questions they didn't know to ask, automatically - all with a single click. ThoughtSpot's customers include the world's largest companies, such as Amway, BT, Bed Bath and Beyond, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, JD Sports, PetCo, ServiceNow, and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.
For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.