At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo’s Speed to Market (STM) initiative aims to radically accelerate how quickly we move from ideas to production and bring customer value to market, delivering better quality products to customers more frequently. Speed to Market helps to increase the transformation and adoption of Agile across not just technology and development, but also on organizational constructs and how people work together to make decisions, solve problems, create value and help our customers succeed financially.
The STM team is responsible for supporting our LOB partners to enable their success in implementing technology solutions to accelerate and advance the implementation of agile methodology throughout the enterprise. We bring our agile expertise and our knowledge of how Agile teams work, to help the technology organizations prioritize effort, structure their teams, and improve their internal processes to best support Agile Transformation.
We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual contributor to drive the STM technology team’s projects to advance the STM technology strategy while supporting line of business transformations working closely and consulting with business and technology partners. We are looking for a leader and advocate to champion change across a complex organization, advance and scale our technology strategy and consultative approach, coordinate and plan STM growth across multiple lines of business, technology organizations, channels and support groups.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drive: Drive the creation, and execution of implementation plans for various technology team projects and work-streams. Focus areas include championing a company-wide accepted tool set for agile tools, and support co-located and geographic dispersed teams with tool needs (including India).
- Partner: Work closely with business and technology partner groups as well as internal agile team to develop the right solutions to address all groups’ needs. Represent the Agile Transformation brand and ensure proper representation when engaging with partner groups.
- Ownership: Provide leadership, guidance and support to consultants, project managers and analysts to successfully implement transformations and continuous improvement efforts.
- Develop: Structure and document strategy and implementation approach presentations for distribution across the agile initiative. Perform ad-hoc reporting, analysis and summaries as necessary. Develop metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of the technology team’s work-streams and projects. Establish and manage a program budget with production of monthly and on demand reporting that satisfies required finance and accounting principles.
- Prefer the position to be located in the posted locations but will consider applicants located at other Wells Fargo hub locations
8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
3+ years of Agile experience
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects or large scale individual projects
Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience determining KPIs of SCRUM Teams and correlating metrics
- Previous Agile Transformation experience
- Management consulting or change management experience
- Strong understanding of technology development and implementation processes and toolsets
- Experience with Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to manage effectively within a matrix organization and build relationships with key partners
- Excellent analytical skills, with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Experience developing and leading process design or improvement initiatives
- An enthusiastic work style, driven and results oriented; comfortable working in a partnering environment and sometimes being the leader behind the scenes orchestrating the process
- Financial services and/or digital experience.
- Strong PowerPoint and visual design skills required
- Experience facilitating and delivering training
- Experience with one of more Agile tools used for tracking user stories and backlogs
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience working with Offshore teams in an Agile Environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to lead others through uncertainty and change
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.