We're crypto ecosystem builders. We are a product based Blockchain company focused on building critical products and solutions on top of the most promising crypto projects in the space. Our products empower our users with a great experience thanks to our domain expertise in the full Blockchain stack.
Our goal is to become one of the top blockchain product development firms in the world, but not by creating the 10 millionth "novel" blockchain and starting from 0 as one may expect. Instead we are tackling real problems in existing ecosystems in top crypto projects, thereby addressing the real needs of users. As such we aren't reinventing the wheel but rather fortifying existing designs of the wheel and building out the rest of the car which makes the wheel actually useful.
Our founding team has combined over a decade of experience in blockchain development and producing products.
We are looking for a full-stack developer that will help us build our existing cryptocurrency wallet called Flint. The unique value proposition of the wallet is that it will have deep integration on a small number of projects (ex: Cardano & Solana) and native support for interoperability protocols (ex: Milkomeda which dcSpark is also building). This position will focus on building key projects that users will get their hands on and use on a daily basis, including both websites and web extensions.
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Software development.
- 2+ years of experience in React / Redux
- Knowledge & willingness to write CSS for the UIs you implement
- A talent and willingness to come up with your own ideas around UI/UX
- Good understanding of API architecture following best practices.
- Proficiency with the creation of tests (unit tests, integration, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Good experience with running CLI apps and interacting with the terminal
- Good level of English
- Experience building web extensions
- Basic knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge of blockchain technology (especially Cardano, Solana or Ethereum)
- Fully remote company.
- A lot of learning in what many people consider the fastest growing industry.
- Opportunities to work with projects that are looking to interact with hundreds of thousands of users.