- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
- DoD Experience
- Machine Learning
Serve as a strategic consultant for high-risk government research and development programs related to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Work with world-class scientists and engineers in driving forward groundbreaking research efforts that impact the development of novel applications for cutting-edge AI technologies. Apply AI expertise in exploring new concepts and identifying technological gaps in need of investment and assist with managing program performance and risk. Maintain and leverage technical expertise and relationships in serving clients. Provide technical management support and strategic assessments of new technologies in support of senior decision makers, including conducting background research in evaluating the feasibility of and potential applications for new technological concepts, producing and presenting findings and recommendations to a team of colleagues and clients, assisting with technical program management and program development, and drafting briefing materials overviewing government research and development efforts for both technical and public audiences. Work as part of a diverse team to meet client needs. This position will require travel for program reviews, site visits, and performer testing.
- 4+ years of experience with developing and implementing AI or ML algorithms
- 2+ years of experience with authoring technical papers, reports, or program plans for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to commute to Arlington, VA
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- MA or MS degree in CS, Cognitive Science, or Mathematics and 2+ years of experience with R&D or PhD degree in CS, Cognitive Science, or Mathematics
- Experience with DoD research and development projects
- Possession of excellent client service skills
- Active Secret clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.