KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals(Experienced and Fresher’s)
Call @ 770-(838)-3970
At KGS, we want to listen, ask thorough questions, and follow up methodically. Our collaborative, relationship-focused approach uncovers unique client and workforce needs.
Designation: - Data Analyst
we are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
- Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
- Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
- This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
- Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
- Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
- Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
- Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
- Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
- Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Skills Development Program: -
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Child Care benefits
- Flexible schedules