We are seeking a fun, enthusiastic and out-of-the-box thinking Social Media and Content Specialist for JDBNOW! As JDBs Social Media and Content Specialist , you will be responsible for crafting and executing a content strategy in coordination with our mission but with your own personal, creative twist. You'll be in charge of curating and sharing attention-grabbing and targeted materials, making use of our social media channels, such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. If you love social media and creative freedom... skip the fancy cover letter and personally share with us why you are the perfect fit for the job.
- Develop, execute and optimize a content marketing strategy (both paid and organic) that aligns with our business objectives and target audiences.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the brand's messaging and voice.
- Responding to comments and direct messages on social media platforms in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
- Identify and execute on real-time trends and translate them into social media opportunities for JDBNOW.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in paid social media and content marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create effective content and present data to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in utilizing design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research is a plus.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
We're looking for a talented and driven individual who excels at thinking outside the box. If you are a creative thinker with a passion for social media and content marketing with a proven track record of delivering results, we want to hear from you! Do you have what it takes to make an impact? Apply now and be part of our JDBNOW marketing team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mansfield, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Social media marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person