Washify is the most advanced POS system for the car wash industry. Our system was built by a car wash owner for car wash owners. Washify’s system goes beyond transaction handling by offering a suite of automated marketing tools, the best unlimited club management program, integration with QuickBooks, advanced remote reporting and much more.
We’ve doubled our revenue each year for the past two years and we’re just getting started. As a result of this growth, we are currently looking to fill two new sales positions with CSMs based in West Roxbury. Please note: these are individual contributor roles.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role you will:
- Initiate and leverage distributor and manufacturer relationships to gain customers and create win/win scenarios
- Prospect for new accounts and resellers via in person, phone, networking and industry events
- Build a pipeline of qualified opportunities and record relevant sales activities in CRM.
- Provide demonstrations over the web or in-person
- Travel to potential new customers up to 30% of the time (all across the West and Midwest)
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Work with technical and support teams to develop proposals that match client needs and our capabilities
- Provide forecasts and keep management updated on where deals are in the pipeline
Qualifications and Skills
Here are some of the requirements:
- Previous outside sales experience in car wash industry is a big plus but not required.
- Experience driving sales through channel partners is a big plus.
- Self-starter – Time management will be a big factor in your success
- Willingness to prospect – We provide inbound leads but you will need to be proactive to hit your numbers
- Willingness to travel to meet prospects (can be up to 30% in a month), attend trade shows (3 times a year).
- Experience planning and managing a large territory
- Previous direct interaction with customers is a must
- Referenceable accounts you have sold to is a plus
If you think you are a fit please apply with a brief cover letter and your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Channel Sales: 2 years (Required)