You will join ProPlus Circuit Simulation and Analysis R&D team for advanced circuit simulation technology and product development. As a senior member of the simulation R&D team, you will help design and develop new algorithms and new features to improve product performance, functionality for large scale analog, mixed signal and memory circuit simulation.
- Interact with Product Engineering and Product Marketing to clarify functional requirements and priorities.
- Design, develop and debug high-quality implementation of algorithm, architect and functionality to improve simulation performance, reduce memory footprint, enhance simulation capacity.
- Work with QA Engineers, providing feature description and guide them to prepare test plans, provide written feedback on their test plans and testing reports.
- Interact with PE engineer, providing initial usage information for application notes and manual update and written feedback on their drafts.
- Debug problems reported by users and implement improvements to prevent similar issues from arising.
- Design and conduct performance experiments, analyze performance data and design/implement optimizations as appropriate.
- Provide customer engagement support including necessary onsite or WebEx debugging of the issues reported.
- A master or doctor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math or Electrical Engineering and 3 years of industrial experience is preferred.
- C++ development skills are required.
- Must be a quick learner with strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and cooperation / teamwork skills are essential.
- Experience on circuit simulation product development is a plus.
- A strong background in algorithms and data structures is a plus.
- Expertise in combinatorial mathematics and algorithms is a plus.
- Experience developing large, high-performance, multi-threaded and distributed software is a plus.
- Experience using software development tools including debuggers (e.g. gdb), source control (e.g. git), quality enhancement (e.g. valgrind), and build/test automation (e.g. make) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time