Sutherland Healthcare Solutions is thrilled to announce that we are now hiring Per Diem Patient Admissions Representatives!
We are a multi-national, technology-enabled process transformation enterprise, committed to providing business-cycle support solutions for major business leaders. If you are looking to join a team committed to stability and success, let’s hear from you!
We need you to:
- Work directly with patients to accurately obtain benefit information, co-pay, co-insurance, out/in network benefits, patient authorization, and pre-authorization within an ER setting
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects, activities and deadlines
- Uphold confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA regulations
- Work positively and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Interact with clients and company professionals with mutual respect and professionalism
To join us you’ll need:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Must be fully bilingual – Spanish and English
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM
- CPAT certification (preferred)
- Knowledge of obtaining benefit information, co-pay, co-insurance, out/in network benefits, authorization and pre-authorization preferred
- Previous experience in a hospital setting a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Must be available to work on a PRN basis, as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays.