The Customer Success Team at GuideSpark works with leading employers to help reach and engage their employees. We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated Senior Customer Success Manager with demonstrated and successful customer onboarding, customer success, and building strong customer relationships for customer advocacy. The ideal candidate has a strategic focus, demonstrated experience with renewals and opening doors for upsells, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Take ownership of key customer accounts in order to establish yourself as both an employee communications/engagement expert and a trusted partner to our valued customers.
- Understand and align to your customers' business goals and objectives, ultimately driving Adoption and ROI.
- Achieve Retention, Growth, and Customer Satisfaction goals of your accounts through best in class relationship management and customer service.
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition.
- Ensure on-time delivery of our content + platform solution through effective, pro-active planning and communication.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with internal team to ensure customer issues and opportunities are addressed in a timely manner.
- Influence product roadmap by looking for customer trends and sharing feedback with Product, Solutions, and Marketing teams.
- Meet deadlines independently, balance multiple projects, and proactively communicate delivery and mitigate issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-7+ years of work experience, including 3+ years of related experience in a Customer/Account Management, or Employee Engagement/Communications role.
- Strong customer presence with Executive-level audiences: ability influencing and supporting their customer needs while demonstrating diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure.
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Proven track record of professionalism in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player with strong collaborative skills – you've worked successfully in a busy team before.
- Desire to do all of the above while developing professionally and being part of team that likes to have fun while working hard together.
GuideSpark is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer