We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
To help save our customers green, we need an amazing team who knows all about it. Our Corporate Administration department oversees the management of the critical resources and infrastructure that our people need to get the job done at every level. This service department is designed to make sure our retail divisions and executive leadership receive the support they need to run a successful operation. Within Finance our teams include: Accounting, Corporate Tax, Financial Reporting and Treasury and Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Supports the creation and maintenance of financial models to drive business decisions.
- Extracts and analyzes historical financial data to accurately forecast expected future results.
- Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify best practices.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses, research-based projects and small-scale feasibility studies to support the operating divisions, National Real Estate, National Projects and Corporate Buying groups.
- Develops and executes plans for small-scale projects.
- Determines and creates the required project deliverables.
- Assists leadership in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects.
- Collaborates with team members and cross-functional counterparts and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Financial modelling experience, including the use of NPV, IRR, payback period.
- In-depth understanding of financial statements.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the process for recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions in accordance with company, statutory, tax, cost, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in associated General Ledger accounts.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.