Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery.
ONLY W2 AND LOCAL CANDIDATES
If interested, Please directly reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-924-2457.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Expedia Group teams such as Corporate IT (eIT), People Team (HR) and many more to drive project tracking and optimization as the project focal.
- Responsible for strategic management & execution of each phase in the project rollout
- Actively communicate with different teams to ensure all dependencies are tracked and risks are mitigated by each phase in the project.
- Maintain a master list of all affected users, dates, dispositions and other details as required
- Provide analytical readouts through each phase with details such as completion rate, contact rate into People Team (HR), Trends on why they are reaching out, etc.
- Support the development, implementation & continuous support of the People Team’s tracking system (currently in excel/SharePoint) and implement best practices.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities while partnering with leadership to prioritize and implement improvements.
- Planning, directing and completing the analysis of business problems to be solved with process and/or technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation, policies, procedures, and communication materials for the assigned project.
- Communicate and present to all levels of management as necessary.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects or programs.
- 2+ years of experience in operational support or technology support organizations.
- Experience working with international or cross-functional teams.
- Strong customer focus with experience delivering high-demand initiatives in close collaboration with a cross-functional teams and technology partners.
- Expert in planning, facilitating, and participating in working sessions with multi-functional resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Tableau, ServiceNow preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting).
- Top desired 3 skill sets – Proficient in SQL Queries, Expert in Excel, Basic Project Management (Focus: Timeline & Task Management)
- Programs/Tools that will be used on the assignment (if any) SharePoint, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience required/preferred – Analyst background with a role which was responsible for tracking completion rates, maintaining user records and dealing with large amounts of data in Excel.
This analyst will be leveraged for Excel and SQL work on an ongoing project. They will manage and facilitate the tracking of large amounts of data where accuracy is of the utmost importance. They will also need to have basic project management skills such as task and time management since their input feeds directly into the larger project/initiate.
Many Thanks & Warm Regards,
Infotree Global Solutions
- : Kajal@infotreeglobal.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.