The CAD Operator and Sales Support Representative works with CAD systems to create and modify drawings for department and customer use as well as supports the sales team with a number of administrative tasks. Essential functions of the position are as follows:
Create, modify, and release complete sets drawings and/or word drawings in multiple views using AutoCAD.
- Work closely with department manager, sales staff, and clients to ensure accuracy of drawings.
- Ensure all drawings are complete, accurate and in compliance with industry standards
- Ability to work from drawings, sketches, scanned images, verbal information, client details, and/or government drawings or specifications.
- May occasionally be responsible for some design elements.
- Prepares quotes, contracts, and RFP/RFI responses for potential clients.
- Ensures accurate pricing and configurations on quotes and proposals.
- May assist with phone-based sales.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and government regulations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Position is primarily office-based; although, some local travel may be expected.
This is a full time position requiring 40 hours of work per week, Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Occasional evenings and weekends may be required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree from recognized CAD program
- Must demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD, AutoQuotes, and Microsoft Office
- Strict attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Previous commercial kitchen/restaurant industry experience a plus
- Minimum of two years administrative support or related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Position dependent upon background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)