A Victoria’s Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader leads performance though our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the District Manager.
Primary Responsibility: The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving top line sales through leading the sales floor, coaching and development of the team and selling.
Culture and Customer: Sets direction and drives performance for primary Best At categories. Approves and executes all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Owner of the visual merchandising cycle (planning, mapping, and inspection of execution).
Talent: Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Assistant Store Manager(s), Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
Operations: Ensures operational excellence though visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling practices and shrink reduction.
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
- Experience leading, coaching, and directing a team in a retail environment.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision making.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspiring a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lifting.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,700.00 - $94,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Retail management: 3 years (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person