To Apply: Send your cover letter, resume, and the contact information of two professional references to: resume @ legalaidchicago.org. Please place “IT Operations Manager” in the subject line of your e-mail. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until filled. No phone or agency calls, please.
Position: The IT Operations Manager works closely with the Director of Information Technology and is responsible for managing the system administration staff, the IT servers and systems, providing input and completing tasks on major technology projects, and providing technical support to staff.
- Manage Systems Administration Staff. Supervise the Systems Administrator(s) and support IT department activities while upgrading systems and servers, oversee installations and migration the organization’s data
- Manage IT Servers and Systems. Manage and troubleshoot all network servers; telephony equipment, electronic communications systems, routers, firewalls, switches, and gateway security devices
- Resolve Help Desk Escalations and Provide After-Hours Support. Assist the Computer Specialists and Systems Administratorswith help desk functions, assess and resolve situations that are escalated from the Computer Specialists and/or the Systems Administrator, and provide after-hours support to users when necessary
- Develop Department Policies and Procedures. Assist with the design and implementation of new technologies, and provide input on major technology projects, develop service level agreements (SLAs), and review, develop, and implement IT guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in IT service management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365/Office 365 administration
- Knowledge and experience administering Exchange Online/Teams/Mobile Device Management/OneDrive amongst others
- Experience administrating, maintaining, and monitoring active directory, group policy, DHCP, and DNS in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge and experience in PowerShell scripting.
- ITIL 4 certification.
- Previous law firm or non-profit experience
- Previous experience supervising staff
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Information Technology: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19