Ameritech Construction is closely following the Novel Corona virus Disease (COVID-19), and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities. This position is located in our Falls Church, VA office.
Build your career, design a future at Ameritech Construction. We are the premier home improvement replacement products company serving the Mid-Atlantic region for more than 35 years. We’re proud of our history, and proud to help our communities improve the comfort and conditions of their homes.
As part of our explosive growth, we are seeking Canvassing Marketing Managers who will oversee our Field Marketing (Canvassing) program in several markets. This is a pivotal, hands-on role within our organization, and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding established performance standards as it relates to sales lead generation.
- Team Management - Uses direct, hands-on approach in motivating and coaching team members to help them reach established goals
- Recruit, hire, train and motivate a team of 10+ canvassers.
- In field daily with team.
- Use personal role modeling, desired behaviors and techniques to create a positive team environment and to promote a second to none experience for each customer.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with team.
- Training -Oversee all canvas field activities including training, role playing, daily meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Monitor and coach each team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and guidelines.
- High school diploma required/GED -
- Must have own vehicle
- Winning Attitude
- Want to grow in our company
- Able to work with CRM and app in database
- MUST HAVE PROVEN SUCCESS IN A SIMILAR ROLE, at least 1 to 3 years of experience.
Salary and Benefits 45k to 55k Base to start based on experience. Has $110,000+ all in first year compensation. Full medical, dental, life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off