As a Hairstylist, you bring beautiful possibilities to life for guests while owning your career success with the potential of up to 60% commission OR $15-20 Part times on services performed for the 2 weeks * Through provided and paid for education you will deliver the most up-to-date trends with a best-in-class experience to guests. We invite you to bring your skills, experience and talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL by applying today!
What You’ll Bring
- Cosmetology license, with or without relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Consult with guests on their hair needs, recommending professional hair care services and products.
- Acknowledge and greet all guests and offer friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all mandatory educations events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhere to AUBE hair Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- Adhere to salon dress code.
- Must be 18 years to apply.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs
The rent 2 booth available!!!
AUBE hair New York
Please feel free to visit our website at
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Stylist: 2 years (Preferred)
- New York, NY 10003 (Required)
- NY Cosmetology (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- 8 hour shift