1.Partnership with Field Executives and Field Director on Business Development
- Assist with reviewing sales performance, business strategies, in stock levels, visual merchandising assortment, mix of business, and top SKU list.
- Assist local/regional field team with insight and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and share communication therein
- Provide timely communication of general business information and specific account issues with proposed recommendations to Field Director
- Maximize productivity through education, communication, and event execution, focus on top door strategy.
- Follow in-store merchandising guidelines for all areas of merchandising.
- Communicate in-store opportunities and help to negotiate additional exposure for Clinique. Uncover new merchandising opportunities for the Clinique brand.
- Execute all Brand Focus Days, Elevated Expert trainings, and cluster trainings within the guidelines given each season in partnership with Field Executives and/or National Education Executive
- Assist with additional/special training platform in applicable markets
- Partner with Field Executives to develop strategies to orientate and inspire cast and store leadership
- Continuously build and leverage relationships with Sephora cast members to support and sell the Clinique brand in every store
- Works closely with the Field Executives and Field Director to identify and determine opportunities for additional education in territory.
- Build key relationships with in store management/leadership (Store Director/Specialist/Lead and Operations)
- Establishes strong partnerships with Very Important Experts (VIE’s) and district partners for all stores and relevant markets
- On-site execution of key events within each market
- Plan at least one large event in market each season
- Brainstorming event strategy with top doors to strengthen marketing initiatives, present ideas to Field Executive & Field Director
- Provide education and training to freelance team prior to in-store events
- Complete expense reports monthly on a timely basis
- Turn-in (or share) schedule, training tracking sheets and recaps on consistent basis
- Ensure administrative responsibilities are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monthly budget analysis in collaboration with Field Director
0-2 years experience
Ability to travel 30% (varies)
Education/training experience in beauty preferred
This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Job Number: