Transaction Network Services (TNS) has an amazing opportunity for an experienced telecommunications professional to join
our Network Operations Center in providing front line technical support for the Telecom Services Signaling, LTE, and IPX Network, supporting our customers, network infrastructure, and cutting edge next generation wireless signaling technology.
- Monitor network surveillance systems and respond to alarms and error conditions
- Provide direct support to internal and external customers to mitigate service impact resulting from network events
- Perform complex troubleshooting, fault isolation, root cause analysis, and incident management supporting SS7, SIP, and Diameter Signaling Platforms.
- Troubleshooting Ethernet, DS0, DS1, DS3, and optical circuits and connectivity utilizing -Switches, Routers, STPs, DACS, DNX, DSR's and other muxing equipment
- Interface with TNS customers, telecommunications carriers, and equipment vendors.-Perform routine and corrective maintenance on network elements
- Work a rotating shift as required to support 7x24x365 Operations
3-5 years experience with the following:
- Experience in a Network Operations Center or similar Operational Support environment in a technical support or engineering role
- Working knowledge of IP networking technologies
- Experience with telecommunications hardware, circuits, and digital cross connect systems including testing, turn-up, and troubleshooting
- Basic proficiency working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Must be able to perform shift work including nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to mulit-task and excell in a fast paced environment
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute
Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
We have been delivering industry-leading solutions for the payments, financial and telecommunications industries since 1990. We are the preferred supplier of networking, integrated data and voice services to many leading organizations in the global payments and financial communities, as well as a provider of extensive telecommunications network solutions to service providers.
We are a privately held company with a healthy balance sheet, secure assets and a loyal customer base that includes some of the largest global blue-chip companies in the world. Many of the world’s leading companies continue to count on us as their primary provider of a range of networking and communication services, enabling them to expand regionally, nationally and globally. We provide services to customers in over 60 countries throughout the world.
We manage some of the largest real-time community networks in the world, enabling industry participants to simply and securely interact and transact with other businesses, to access the data and applications they need, over managed and secure communications platforms. Our existing footprint supports millions of connections and provide access to critical databases. Our network securely blends private and public networking to enable customers to utilize a single connection for "one-to-many" and "many-to-many"connections over a global platform.
Since our launch we have helped our customers and communities of interest, requiring secure and reliable communications solutions, to evolve from legacy to leading-edge technologies. Today the company provides a full range of services from dedicated connections to managed IP network solutions, providing local support and global reach to medium and large enterprises and service providers.
Applicants are encouraged to submit an electronic resume when applying for our positions. Job postings are open until filled, unless otherwise specified.