About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit
www.srsacquiom.com [http://www.srsacquiom.com/] to learn more.
SRS Acquiom is currently recruiting an accounting professional to manage M&A purchase price adjustment and associated matters. This is a position for a financial accountant who has an excellent grasp of GAAP and related accounting standards, can apply these standards to review and analyze prepared financial statements, and then communicate this analysis to clients and other team members. This person should be detailed, meticulous, responsive, client-focused, and comfortable working with others. An ability to stay organized while monitoring numerous discrete issues and deadlines is essential. The ideal candidate is someone with a solid financial accounting background who can confidently work with team members, clients, external service providers, and other parties to achieve client objectives.
- Serve as primary client contact on deal-related financial accounting matters.
- Perform review and analysis of proposed purchase price adjustments.
- Interpret and analyze deal agreements.
- Actively manage responses to financial claims.
- Work closely with external accountants, legal counsel, and others.
- Collaborate closely and in a collegial manner with both internal colleagues.
- Actively participate, or take the lead on, special projects as needed.
- Licensed CPA with a minimum of 4 years of experience at a reputable firm.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to knowledgeably discuss issues with clients, acquirer personnel, and others.
- Superb grasp of accounting standards (GAAP, GAAS, IFRS) and the ability to research accounting authorities (such as ASC and published accounting guidance).
- Superb grasp of appropriate auditing standards, methods and procedures.
- Ability to review and comprehend complex merger documents, financial statements, etc.
- Ability to handle disagreement and potential conflict in a professional and confident manner, and to reach resolution on behalf of our clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Independent and internally motivated.
- Confident presentation and demeanor with other professionals.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience with M&A accounting.
- Experience with forensic accounting.
- Manager level or above at a “Big 4” accounting firm.
A few benefits our employees enjoy
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement