The purpose of this position is to supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action in the facility’s
- Maintains a current state license as a Professional Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey
- A minimum of three years experience in long term care is preferred
- Knowledge of clinical management and principles of supervision.
- Exhibits a caring heart with a passion to care for the elderly adult.
- Supports resident advocacy
- Good assessment skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to work flexible hours and be available to respond during off duty hours
to resident problems and emergencies.
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Possesses the ability to effectively read, write and communicate English.
- Must be CPR certified
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- long term care: 3 years (Preferred)