This position will be responsible for the sale and post sales support of all PB&E product line within a designated market. The main objective of this position is to grow our PB&E sales through the acquisition of new accounts, retention of existing accounts and support of all sales promotions.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Ensure that proper use of Health, Safety and Equipment practices are adhered to.
2. Identify potential prospects by segment (high / mid / low / fleet).
3. Prospect, sell and close new customer at a level necessary to meet annual sales budgets and gross margin targets.
4. Make sales presentations to prospective and existing customers.
5. Provide post sale support to all assigned accounts to promote customer retention.
6. Aggressively market all PBE sales promotions.
7. Manage all information needed to prepare proposals and or agreements related to PB&E product sales.
8. Maintain accurate customer call and support activity records for all assigned accounts.
9. Take ownership of your professional development.
10. Be familiar with LKQ \ Keystone product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers
11. Support the collection efforts of past due balances as required.
12. Assumes other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Graduate. Some college coursework desired. Minimum 1-3 years experience with sales, preferably in the automotive segment.
Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be familiar with the company's products; must have knowledge of paint, chemical aspects and refinishing.
- MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT: Company vehicle, personal computer, fax and telephone.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires individuals to have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to detail.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as to an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels, and occasional inclement driving conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in some work environments is moderately loud.
Degree or college coursework is desired with 3 to 5 years of sales experience. Knowledge in Auto industry a plus.