We provide PT, OT, ST, services in an SNF settings and we are looking for talented, dynamic clinicians with passion to join our team.
If you are passionate and committed to providing excellence with collaborative spirit, we want to meet you! We take great pride in providing a workplace where people enjoy coming to work and enable them to reach their career goals.
As an Occupational Therapist your role provides, directs and supervises all aspects of quality patient care, including, but not limited to: screening, evaluation and treatment, treatment planning, goal setting, family education and documentation in order to assure the best outcome for the patient.
- Directs and supervises the work of occupational therapist assistants.
- Develops treatment plan and provides treatment consistent with benefits and reimbursement levels.
- Documents notes, summaries, reports, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensed as required by State. Registered through NBCOT.
- CPR certification
Excellent Comp and benefits for full-time associates, as well as perks and discounts for all.