Career Strategies is looking for a polished and experienced Receptionist. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity!
- Serve as the first point of contact for all candidates and clients.
- Greet visitors at the front desk in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner to determine the nature of their visit.
- Answer high volume calls on a busy, multi-line switchboard, in addition to transferring calls and taking messages.
- Document all candidate files into company database while safeguarding confidential information.
- Review and assist new hires with onboarding documents such as W-4, I-9, authorization forms, etc.
- Initiate pre-employment screenings such as E-Verify and background checks.
- Collect approved timesheets for payroll processing on a weekly basis.
- Maintain cleanliness in conference rooms and kitchen spaces.
- Provide administrative support and assistance as needed.
- Reception/administrative experience.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organization skills, in addition to being able to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to shift priorities and multi-task based on business needs.
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
Individual must be capable of sitting and working on a computer and telephone for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to speak clearly and understandably, hear communications by telephone and in person, type data into a computer and read data from a computer screen.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume and contact information.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour