Glickman Design Build is a nationally recognized full service home remodeling design build firm that has been remodeling homes in the DC area for over 30 years. Glickman has won over 40 national and local awards and was named NARI National Remodeler of the Year and Washingtonian Top Remodeler.
We seek an experienced remodeling salesperson to join our growing nationally recognized team. If you are an experienced, friendly, self-motivated, hard-working remodeling professional with a passion for small to large-scale remodeling projects, then this is the position for you. The ideal candidate must be able to bring ideas that offer beautiful and functional solutions for our clients to reality.
- Provide in-home consultations for residential remodeling projects.
- Maintain the company CRM software with all pertinent information
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the design process as needed to facilitate the sale
- Preparation of design and construction agreements
- Have an understanding of cloud-based software solutions for CRM, Project Management,
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in large scale residential remodeling sales
- Experience with Universal Design/Aging-in-Place/ADA is a plus
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excitement for customer service and providing an exceptional client experience
- Remodeling certifications are a plus
- Either have or obtain proper sales licenses
- Sandler or equivalent sales training
- Reliable transportation
- Base Salary
- 401k & Corporate Profit Sharing Plan
- Expense Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training and Education
Please send your resume with salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remodeling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance