Position – QA Architect
Location – Bolingbrook, Illinois
- 10 Years+ on Test Automation Framework Design & Development
- 2-3 Years on BDD based Cucumber based Frameworks
- At least 5+ years’ Experience in selenium, Appium, Rest assured, Testing/Junit
- Should be hands on in Java, Python, YAML.
- Extensive experience on CI/CD and Test execution infrastructure
- Experience on Web, Mobile & API automation
- Experience in Non-Functional testing viz Performance, Load based on open source tools JMeter, AXE (Good to have)
- Should be able to create Automation & BDD Guidelines etc.
- Guide and train the team in Automation.
- Perform reviews on the Automation code.
- Experience in Mobile Clouds viz Perfecto, Sauce labs, test droid etc. and Integrating them to Framework
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 143,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 8.9 billion for 12 Months Ended 30th June, 2019
Ram- HCL America (HR)
Test Automation, BDD , selenium, Appium, CI/CD
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: