Based in Red Bank, NJ, Cyril Senior Care aims to reinvent the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind they need.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a proven Scheduling Coordinator to help ensuring that client care schedules are updated and filled to ensure continuity of care. Cyril Senior Care is a fully licensed NJ Health Care Services firm, and ACHC-accredited as we continually strive to offer the highest level of quality in-home care.
The Scheduling Coordinator is key personnel in the daily operation of our organization. The scope of responsibility is varied, fast-paced, and rewarding. This role reports directly to the administrator.
- Answering phones. Participates in on-call rotation as assigned
- Manage all scheduling activities, including replacement and substitute caregivers, and communicate to all parties
- Document client and caregiver information in the scheduling software
- Support the internal care manager with administrative duties
- Confirm and update caregiver availability including vacation and sick time
- Update the internal care manager on scheduling issues and HR recruitment needs
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the administrator
- Maintain files to meet all internal, state and federal compliance standards.
- Min. required: High School Diploma
- 2+ years of work experience required, recruiting/sales/client-facing experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license & valid state required proof of auto insurance.
- Experience within a healthcare environment supporting field staff, LPNs, HHAs, and RNs is highly desired.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in person and on the phone
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Ability to work under time pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver that’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment without a ton of guidance
- A genuine desire to serve others and a passion to help those in need
- Flexible schedule, including the on-call time
- 16-24 weeks temporary assignment – opportunity to extend to the successful candidate
- Competitive salary: commensurate with experience and potential
- Very supportive, team environment
Cyril Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Directly Supervises: None
Indirectly Supervises: Field Staff Teams
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Job Type: Contract
- Scheduling: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)