- Medical Office Experience
The Operations Manager of Orthopaedic Specialists of Dallas is responsible for the day to day operations of the practice to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction, streamline processes, monitor supplies, and to coordinate among all levels of employees. This position also requires HR responsibilities so the candidate must have the basic skills and knowledge of HR laws.
This job requires that you have healthcare management experience.
Reports To: Administrator and Physician Board
- Ensures highly effective tactical delivery of day-to-day operations in alignment with OSD mission and core values.
- Delivers operationally excellence to patients and staff by identifying needs of patients/staff and partnering with operational support and shared services to meet needs.
- Creates efficient, well-designed schedules for all sites ensuring smooth, uninterrupted clinics at all times and eliminating/minimizing overtime of employees.
- Coordinating with all employees, including physician’s schedules, for PTO requests and ensuring there is always adequate staff.
- Checking the time clock daily to ensure employees are not getting overtime and if they are, coordinate their time off so that does not affect provider clinics.
- Ensures accurate bi-weekly payroll for all employees and submit to administrator
- Partners with the administrator to coordinate schedules of employees and teams
- Assisting in the Hiring and Firing process for all staff members
- Motivates and leads successful operational teams at all sites and assists in development of employees and identification of future leaders.
- Delivery of patient and employee retention targets through daily contact with patients and employees
- Maintains accountability for most cost-effective delivery of services through continuous improvements and identification of cost-savings in operating expenses.
- Assists with business development activities; suggest process improvements
- Coordinate and monitor efforts of meaningful use by all departments so that we are consistently meeting those measures; implementing new processes to continuously meeting MU.
- MU reporting and submitting to the administrator for review
- Monitor’s all supplies (DME, Orthovosc, Supartz) to ensure we are documenting and billing for each item
- Enacts contingency plans as needed.
- Medical office management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Client Relationship Management
- Leadership/ Team Leader/ Previous Office Management Experience
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education is REQUIRED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Operations Management: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare medical office: 1 year (Required)