The Communication Coordinator is responsible for creating, updating and coordinating Benefit Strategies paper and electronic communications. This includes brochures, flyers, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, forms, email templates, proposal templates, website content and website design. This role also requires creating and maintaining a social media presence. Graphic Design skills are required for this position.
- Create and maintain brand standards for sales, marketing and communications collateral, website, administration portals, and social media platforms.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Linkedin and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create and update as needed all brochures, flyers, handouts, PowerPoint templates and presentations, forms and form templates, email templates, proposal templates and other sales and marketing collateral
- Edit bi-weekly HSA blog and other articles, blogs as needed
- Manage Constant Contact communications, which includes creating and/or editing content, inputting to Constant Contact, uploading required contact list and scheduling the communication to go out.
- Create website content to include FAQs, articles, videos and similar.
- Determine standard branding content for administration portals
- Customize client and participant administration portals
- Incorporate Wex Health marketing resources
- Assist in annual departmental projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Graphic Design work or degree/certificate in Graphic Design (required)
- Experience in (but not required) employee benefit programs such as FSAs, HRAs, HSAs and COBRA
- Self-starter, able to work largely independent, with strong follow through skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with the ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Knowledgeable of each major social media platform and their best practices.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to set a common style, tone and voice across all Benefit Strategies sales, marketing and communication efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a focused, organized mentality during busy season