General contractor seeking onsite construction superintendent to successfully complete retail & commercial projects on time and at/or under budget.
Position requires managing complex construction projects from start to finish, through constant communication with Project Managers, Owners, Architects, Engineers, Landlords, and Support Staff.
- Oversight of day-to-day field operations, safety, sub-contractor performance, quality control, scheduling, reporting and customer service.
- Familiarity and understanding of plans, specifications, site, local codes, local officials and inspection procedures.
- Coordinate and maintain construction schedules to ensure projects are being completed on time and in according to drawings and specs.
- Daily submission of project status reports and daily job site photos, along with weekly status updates and progress photos.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and knowledge of MEP building systems.
- Strong technology abilities including competency with Microsoft outlook, excel, and word.
- 5+ years of relevant retail construction experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Procore: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place