Enovational Corp is a fast growing technology startup building web and mobile applications. We specialize in delivering award-winning user experiences paired with solid technology, as both client solutions and our own consumer products. And we believe our successes come from our teamwork and mutual respect for each other’s talents and unique perspectives.
So when we say we are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect, yes, we want someone skilled and experienced with not only the technology but the strategy behind a successful Salesforce solution implementation, but we also need another team member who will do what it takes to help us shape amazing products.
What you might do on any given day:
- Collaborate with product managers to understand and guide our clients’ end-to-end business processes and map recommendations so that clients can review and provide feedback.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Use various Salesforce development technologies to build and maintain solutions including: process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, VisualForce, Lightning, Community, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder.
- Provide guidance to less experienced developers and administrators in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- Identify opportunities and suggest ways to optimize and automate key processes, including the scheduling of deployments and batch data imports.
- Assess client needs and configure bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications.
- Advise and mentor staff on both general best practices for Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts, as well as how to best meet project and client-specific needs.
We think you’ll enjoy working with our team if you:
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, and participate in technology communities, including Salesforce.
- Can be flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive even when there are a lot of moving parts and prefer that over following rigid processes and guidelines.
- Are genuinely passionate about what you do. You are a perpetual learner and excited to experiment with new tools, processes, methods, and ideas.
- Take initiative, aren’t afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Have a positive yet practical attitude. You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our products a little further.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Are not comfortable with showing unfinished work to peers, users, or clients in order to discuss approach and get feedback.
- Want to plan every aspect of an app before starting to configure or code.
- Prefer owning a project individually rather than working collaboratively.
- Aren't comfortable working directly with clients and users, and not willing to travel to Maryland or D.C. to meet with them in person (in theory, for the time being).
- Work better in structured environments or have trouble with ambiguity and uncertainty.
If you’re interested in applying:
Candidates for this position should have at least a bachelor's degree and extensive experience with data migration and integration. Our ideal candidate has 5 - 7 years of Salesforce architecture experience and may even hold a certification such as Technical Architect, Application Architect, or System Architect. However, existing certifications are not required to apply for this position.
We’re a growing company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities, and hope that you’ll join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
To apply, go to the Salesforce Solution Architect job posting on Enovational.com/careers and submit:
- A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this position
- Links to past work or pet projects you’ve done in Salesforce that you’d love to talk more about (optional)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19