Protalus is looking for an experienced Senior Email Marketing Specialist to develop all email marketing campaigns to achieve brand goals and drive traffic, repeat visitations, cross sell and create efficient ROI to the eCommerce sites.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all email marketing strategies.
- Effectively drive new and renewal business.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Review metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and identify quick win performance enhancements.
- Day to day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B testing, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Create, maintain and circulate an email deployment calendar.
- Deliver final assets and data to the third-party email service provider and set up email campaigns within the tool.
- Work with the email service provider through all rounds of proofing, changes and final deployment.
- Utilize third party email service provider and web analytics provider reporting tools to gather and analyze results.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum two years of marketing, business or related field
- Extensive expertise in email marketing and automated email campaign flows
- Experience with top social media platforms for businesses, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with content marketing and copy editing
- Experience with html, web architecture, coding, etc.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software including MS Office and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends, issues and methods.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
This is a full time hourly position. Most work will be completed Monday through Friday but occasionally may require night and weekend work. This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year