JLE Industries is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Homestead, PA corporate office team.
As a technical project manager on our team, you will be responsible for initiating, planning, organizing, and executing software development projects. You will be setting expectations for developers, management, and other stakeholders. You will lead projects to completion while ensuring that deadlines and requirements are met.
Who we want:
- A leader who takes accountability and ownership of projects
- independently manage projects from beginning to end
- Collaborate with vendors to elicit complete project scopes and working with technical team to identify tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
This is an opportunity to join a team of solid developers, analysts, and digital leaders in creating cutting edge deliverables with the aim of making technology better.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage resource availabilities and allocations
- Develop realistic, attainable, detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate any issues to management as needed
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Perform risk management to maximize deliverables and budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Technical Project ManagerRequirements
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, and team
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Technical Project Manager Benefits
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental & life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)