Full Job Description
Are you looking for opportunities to apply your compliance knowledge on a project/consulting basis? Do you want to expand your experiences working with clients in public and private industries? If so, we want to hear from you!
StoneTurn is seeking qualified manager and executive level professionals to join our team on an interim and project basis in the Greater Boston and New England area.
Skillset and Experience Summary
In this position you will be responsible for contributing to and managing project-based matters at the firm. You will leverage subject matter expertise and industry experience working on both large and medium-sized clients. Industries of focus include financial services, healthcare and life sciences, technology and manufacturing, among others. Our interim and project-based positions require individuals with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
Professionals must have technical skills and experiences in compliance and governance, the internal controls environment (COSO framework) with knowledge in areas such as Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Economic Sanctions, SEC industry reporting standards and relevant DoJ guidance. Engagements will require advising clients on a variety of tactical and strategic initiatives within the regulatory compliance environment. Team members will contribute to the functional effectiveness of the client's controls and compliance programs through helping to set and execute strategies.
- Plan, manage and implement company compliance policies and procedures.
- Work independently and at the direction of clients in a variety of controls and compliance projects within an examination or audit environment.
- Effectively identify and manage risks associated with matters of the client.
- Research and monitor legal and regulatory developments that may impact the client's business, including new and revised laws and regulations, industry enforcement actions and other regulatory guidance.
- Manage company compliance deadlines and execute action plans.
- Review various marketing materials, client materials, RFPs, questionnaires to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal company policies.
- Review employee activities for potential misconduct and gaps in controls including those relating to third-party engagement, guest entertainment and personal accounts.
- Work cross-functionally within a company to enable the administration and execution of internal compliance polices related to matters including the use of electronic information (data privacy, use of social media, cyber security).
- Test and monitor policies and procedures for adequacy and to assist with risk assessments.
- Demonstrate professionalism and foster team-oriented environment through maintaining confidential and proprietary nature of client information and by maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- B.A. required, J.D. or other advanced degrees preferred
- CRISC, PMP-RMP, CRMA, GRCP, ACAMS, CFE certifications are a plus
- 8+ years of compliance experience, preferably in multi-national financial services (banking broker/dealer, asset management, hedge funds, insurance), healthcare and life sciences (pharmaceutical, managed care, biotech), technology (computer, software, semi-conductor) or manufacturing companies.
- Prior experience in a consulting or professional services firm reflective of varied industry exposure is a plus.
- Flexibility with the potential travel requirements of client engagements.
- Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, prioritization and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships.
- Commitment to deliver exemplary client service, while demonstrating integrity and high ethical standards.
This position pays the employee or subcontractor on an hourly basis. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship by StoneTurn.
StoneTurn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics.
Apply directly on StoneTurn's career page at http://stoneturn.hirecentric.com/jobs/. For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com.