About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting opportunity to participate in driving brand awareness and growth in our DFW & Oklahoma markets! Our District Managers are leaders in modeling company culture, driving brand awareness and supporting our team’s professional development.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Partner with Home Office Field Operations team and district leadership to develop and communicate strategies to drive revenue within the district
- Lead Store Managers to produce results while maintaining the Kendra Scott culture and prioritizing customer experience
- Partner with Store Managers to develop customized plans for each market and monitor progress to ensure company initiatives are achieved
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures (audits, loss prevention, inventory, etc.).
- Foster an open and collaborative environment that facilitates innovative, strategic thinking and rewards process improvements
- Oversee all new store openings within assigned district
- Partner with HR team to proactively recruit and retain top talent
- Participate in interview process for manager candidates within assigned district
- Ensure that new hires are properly onboarded and set up for success
- Provide consistent and constructive feedback to direct reports, encouraging professional growth and development
- Regularly analyze procedures and develop best practices to share with other District Managers, field teams, and support partners
- Define and communicate strategy while inspiring the team to achieve district-wide objectives
- Proactively identify risks and develops effective mitigation strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience as a multi-unit manager for a high-growth, fashion retail company
- A proven ability to define objectives and strategies that drive district performance
- A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
- A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to build cross functional partnerships to make effective decisions
- High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other’s careers
- A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
- Candidates must reside in the DFW area.