Provide Cybersecurity and privacy analyses and consulting throughout security assessment and compliance life cycle processes under supervision. Maintain responsibility for analyzing and continuously monitoring Cybersecurity and privacy policies, programs, compliance artifacts, or standards to support government and industry security compliance, systems accreditation, and management. Administer the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure systems meet security and privacy requirements. Consult on the risk threat, likelihood, and impact of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations present in applications, systems, or networks.
- 2+ years of experience with Information Technology (IT) administration, IT Cybersecurity, or IT Help Desk Tier I or Tier II
- Experience with administering, operating, or interpreting and analyzing results of vulnerability or configuration scans using tools, including Tenable Nessus, Retina, Nexpose, or WebInspect
- Ability to support multiple tasks with little direction or supervision
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with applying Information Assurance (IA) frameworks, including NIST RMF, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-37, DIACAP, and ICD 503 to IT system development or assessments
- Knowledge of IA policies and procedures, including access control, incident response, contingency planning, and configuration or change management
- Knowledge of the CERT RMM
- Secret clearance or higher
- BA or BS degree
- CAP, Security+, CEH, or related certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.