ReportsTo: Director, Case Design
PositionDescription: Provide product and illustration support in the initial design and re-evaluation of non-qualified executive benefit plans, corporate owned life insurance (COLI) and bank owned life insurance (BOLI).
- Perform due diligence on carrier and product selectio
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of accounting and legal issues and their impact on existing and future
- Generate illustrations for proposed plan, including mortality-adjusted
- Illustrate and analyze alternative funding methods to support plan’s objec
- Compare and contrast illustrations for competitiveness and ability to meet long-term objectiv
- Generate illustrations for existing plans and review to determine funding
- Design insurance, accounting, and benefit illustrati
- Develop graphics and assist with text for proposed plan.
- Maintain library for product disks and sample
- Maintain industry files and carrier materi
- Provide computer and software support for Executive Benefits Departme
- Maintain workflow management report for cases in pr
- Coordinate with Underwriting and Case Administration Departments on the proposed plan of insurance, purpose,
and ongoing administration.
- Participate as a team member in special projec
- Participate in industry meetings for the purpose of continuing education and/or obtaining industry designation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal
- Strong Excel skills which includes use of macros, Excel automation (e.g. VLOOKUP), and financial calculations (i.e. NVP, PV, IRR, ROI).
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work autonomously and perform well under
- Strong attention to detail with ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks within set deadlines.
- Strong financial analysis skills and ability to conceptuali
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of marketing concepts and insurance and financial products.
- Ability to develop advanced working knowledge of life insurance illustration
- Ability to master presentation and desktop pack
- Ability to understand complex tax and legal concepts and issues and their impact on
- Strong decision-making
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: