- Incorporated in 1996, Pyramid Balancing Associates, Inc. specializes in project oriented HVAC Test & Balance, Commissioning, and Cleanroom Certification services for the Semi-conductor, Health Care, Solar, Commercial and Industrial industries.
- Pyramid Balancing Associates, Inc. is affiliated and qualified by the National Environmental Balancing Bureau: (Certification # 3044)
- It is the goal of this company to continue to exceed our customer’s expectations and needs while providing a rewarding and safe working environment for our employees.
*Under general supervision, the HVAC test & balance technician will be responsible for performing HVAC test & balance, Mechanical Commissioning, & Cleanroom Certifications
*The technician will be responsible to generate professional & accurate reports and punch-lists.
*The technician will be responsible following all safety guidelines and maintaining a clean, well-groomed professional appearance and image at all times.
*Local travel within the San Francisco bay area and occasional travel outside the bay area may be required. Weekend and/or overtime work with overtime pay are at times required to meet the needs of our clients.
The applicant must have:
- Mechanical aptitude. HVAC & Controls experience a plus.
- Basic hand tools. (Job specific test instruments are provided).
- Clean DMV record.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints.
- Ability to write neat, legible punch lists and test & balance reports.
- The skills to communicate, schedule, and prepare time & labor estimates to complete projects.
- Have the ability to work alone and with a team.
- Flexibility to adjust working schedule to meet client’s needs and requirements.
- Adequate computer skills. (Microsoft Excel / Word.).
- Good work ethic.
Competitive industry wages
Company paid medical (PPO) benefits
Company provided vehicle
Job Type: Full-time